Saturday, October 26, 2013

Avrielle | Vintage Fashion

Oh how I love vintage fashion finds!

This shoot was another fun session for my IG Shop.  My amazing and beautiful friend Avrielle told me I should use models for the clothing so that people could see what they look like on.  SO, I said that was a great idea and then asked if she would model them.    She looks so great and did each piece justice *Thumbs Up!*

One reason I love photographing Avrielle is that she is such a natural!  She starts out each shoot like "I don't know what I'm doing...."  By the end she is rockin' the whole thing and I always end up with the delivery I anticipated!

Can't wait to have her model a future batch of clothing.

Here are the results from this session!
XOXO










Items available at @wildflowerx_shop via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment