Sunday, July 6, 2014

EMMA LYNN | 6 Months

///I believe that sweetness is derived from chubby cheeks, tiny toes, & a dash of drool///

 Introducing:Emma Lynn

I have felt so honored to have photographed this families major life events.  Here I am again taking photos for my old college roomie Alyssa, this time with a new addition to the family!

Welcome baby Emma--The cutest little chubby-cheeked angel!  

Emma did such a great job being patient with us grown ups and giving me a chance to catch the best shots.

I am so excited to share these photos with all of you and could not have been happier with how they turned out.

Emma is a part of a wonderful family and I wish them all the very best always.

Caution: May experience cuteness overload!

XO,
Karissa



















No comments:

Post a Comment