Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Fashion | Proper Topper Lifestyle Shoot

Fall Fashion: Cute boots, cozy scarves, and a dash of happiness

Fall fashion is by far my favorite.  Before our lives are consumed by a rigid winter we get a chance to enjoy throwing on a light jacket and scarf over our cute dresses.  Personally, my scarf collection begs for a new member and boots consume a good portion of my daily fantasizing.  

Combining my love of fashion with photography is something I had never considered.  Being a part of this lifestyle shoot for Proper Topper's Fall collection was a blast.

Note:  These photos were taken in 90 degree weather!  What extraordinary trooper models.
















FIN.
Xx


Visit www.propertopper.com for the clothing featured in this shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment